Create a Gmail account is very easy and free. Gmail account is free for your personal and paid for business purposes. You will get 15gb free storage while creating a Gmail account.
Gmail account offers a sturdy spam filter, use it to access your existing email accounts and exploit Gmail eliminating the junk. Additionally, use it to archive previous mail or as a backup.
It’s easy to create a free Gmail email account, whether you want a new email address a different username or more storage for your messages.
How to Create a Gmail Account
Set up a free Gmail account is a fast and easy process that takes less than 5 minutes (assuming) to complete. Below the step-by-step instructions are given the need to create an account.
- Open create a google account link for Gmail account.
- Add your first name and last name.
- Add your user name. User name will be your user name followed by the “@gmail.com”. If your desired user name is not available (already used by someone), then you can choose from a suggestion by Gmail or change the different username.
- Enter your password and confirm password. Both are same to secure and need to enter twice the same password and click next. Password should be a combination of a capital letter, small letter, numbers etc.
- In the next step, you can skip the phone number verification.
- Add your mobile phone number and an alternate email address for account verification and authorization. Google will use this information to protect your privacy and allow to recover a lost password.
- Follow the next instruction to enter DOB and gender and next.
- Next Read and the Privacy and Terms and accept I Agree to continue.
- Congratulations! You are done. Your Gmail account has been created and enjoy your first step of emailing.
Definition of Digital Marketing is what is the promotion of a product digital way, that maybe TV, Radio, Email, Social media anything can be...